Show your loyalty for the Mighty Green Machine with your very own Canberra Raiders 2021 Men’s Indigenous Jersey.
Designed by artist, Rayne Huddleston, Urulah Cultural Art, a proud Ngandi (Roper River/Ngukurr – NT) and Nyiyaparli (Fort Esque Marsh – WA) man, the initial concepts for the artwork were created through a collaboration of ideas from Justine Brown a Ngunnawal woman, from Mulleun Dreaming, and students in the NRL School to Work program at Queanbeyan High School, and their stories.
Some of the key elements of the jersey include the Dreamtime story of Mulleun (Wedgetail Eagle) the Ngunnawal totem and Jedbinbilla (Gibraltor Rocks). With a soft handle and sleek appearance, the special Axis fabric helps make this the closest thing to what your Canberra Raiders NRL heroes are wearing on game day. Celebrate the indigenous culture in the Canberra Raiders 2021 Men’s Indigenous Jersey.
- Soft handle and sleek appearance
- Special Axis fabric helps make this the closest thing to what your Canberra Raiders NRL heroes are wearing on game day
- Structured 3-piece neckline and considered panelling details on the body
- Cross stretch insert on the back neck and shirt tail hem offers an unparalleled fit
- Embroidered Canberra Raiders club logo sits proudly on the left chest
- All sponsor logos are sublimated into the fabric
- Woven NRL locker label on the bottom right
- Official NRL product