Selected from a list of 15 local artists, the St George Illawarra Dragons 2021 Womens Indigenous Jersey features the work of Bundjalung artist Johnny Robinson. The art represents coming together as one on ancestral Dharawal land. The centre circle representing reconciliation of indigenous and non-indigenous people. The spiritual guide of the Dharawal people, the humpback whale is surrounded by red and white dots representing its people and the Dragons fans.
Classic Sportswear deliver performance comfort with their sweat-wicking polyester construction. Details like the Dragons club badge on the chest and NRL Premiership badge match the authentic look worn by the players.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Jersey artwork created by Bundjalung man Johnny Robinson
- Moisture wicking fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Embroidered Dragons badge on the chest
- Embroidered NRL Telstra Premiership badge on the chest
- Stitched NRL Authentic tag on the right hip
- Manufactured by Classic Sportswear